Saturday, August 16, 2008
100 Grand.

Don't mind the title for this entry. I just saw the candy bar, so I put that as my title. Haha. Anyways, I'm not up to much. Just chatting with my friend Kella right now. I'm surprised my friend Tanis isn't on. She's my Counter-Strike: Source buddy. We always chat and play together. She's a crazy scene girl, but she's cool as fuck.

Yesterday, I didn't do much. Today, I was supposed to go skate (As in skateboard), but the area where me and my boys have been skating lately is at this church (It has alot of ramps, ledges, and rails), but today is Sunday here, so they're having service. My cousin went to go meet my friend Joe there, so they're skating right now. I want to go, but since there's service going on, I don't want to, 'cause the area I like skating at there is going to be filled with cars and people.

So here I sit, at home, doing nothing. I think I'm going to go make myself something to eat. It's fuckin' boring right now. Oh! I got myself some Green Tea. Gonna put some honey in it and drink it with my meal. There's ground beef, so I'm sure I'ma eat a beef patty. Probably a salad along with it, some cottage cheese, as well. Damn. They're showing some old school movie on television right now.

Speaking of old school movies. I have to say, some of my favorite 80's movies (Besides the whole Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th series of movies), is the Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles. In-fact, I bought the Breakfast Club DVD a year or two ago. I've been looking for Sixteen Candles, but I can't find it here (Locally). I should really start ordering my DVD's and Games online, though.

As most of you that read my blog know, I've been saving up money for a new computer rig (Yes, I'm building it myself). I recently decided to fuck going air cooling (Heatsink and fans). Instead, I'm going to go water cooling (liquid cooling). I'm getting the Thermaltake Water Cooler Kit. I want to get a better kit, but it's too damn expensive. I really wanna get something that'll cool my Processor (CPU) really good, along with my Chipsets (North and South bridges).

The only problem I have is, the site I'm ordering my parts from, they have a small variety of water cooling parts; I'd have to order from another site, which means it'll be more expensive, 'cause there's going to be TWO "Shipping and Handling" fees, instead of one. If I order from one site, it'll be alot cheaper. Another thing stressing me out is my case. I was originally planning on getting the Tempest case, but it's a mid-tower case. I want to get a full-tower case, since I'm getting a large power supply and I'm also getting an entire water cooling kit (radiator, water pump, tubes, etc.). So I'm thinking of just settling with the Tempest (Cheapest, most affordable, with the best air cooling case system for mid-tower), then there's the Antec 1200 (Which I really, really, really want. This is an AWESOME full-tower case. Just the look of it is sexy, plus it cools really, really well), the Cooler Masters Cosmos (This is an easy to use full-tower case, but the air cooling system is average), and finally the Cooler Masters Black Stacker (This case is fuckin' amazing. It's a good full-tower case, easy installation with thumb screws, and has a pretty good cooling system; Although, it's not as good as the Antec 1200).

So I'm really stressed about this, 'cause I don't know what I should do. I really shouldn't stress about this, though. I mean, I don't even have the money for it yet. Well, actually, I already saved up half the money for it (The total is a bit above $2,000). It's so worth it, though. The machine I'm going to build is going to be fuckin' amazing. No joke. It's going to destroy games for years to come.

Well, that's enough about computers. I really don't know what to talk about. By the way, I'm a huge fan of Penelope Cruz. Like, a HUGE fan. The woman is gorgeous, she's a good actress, and she's funny. So, if any of you have any pictures of Penelope Cruz, or Wallpapers/Backgrounds of her, post 'em up here. Share the wealth! Haha!

Man, I've been making alot of image with Adobe Photoshop CS2. Lately, my friends that are part of PLC (Parking Lot Crew) have this thing going on with Logos. I've been making logos for them. I'll post some images of the logos later. I've also been making sprays, signature images, and avatars for alot of my friends lately. Man, I love Photoshop.

Shit, this reminds me, I really need to record some gameplay- Of anything, really! I don't care what I record. Exteel, Atlantica Online, Team Fortress 2, or Counter-Strike: Source. I don't know, but I really need to make use of my Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects. What do you guys suggest? Out of the games I mentioned, what should I make a video of?

Here's the list, again:

Team Fortress 2
Counter-Strike: Source
Atlantica Online
Exteel
Neverwinter Nights

I have more games, but currently they're not installed on my computer. One of my harddrives died, so now I'm stuck with my old junk 80gb HDD, so I'm a bit shit out of luck here. By the way, did I mention that my monitor died on me, as well? Luckily, I had a spare monitor lying around, so I'm currently using it. Anyways, once I get my new rig, I'll install all my games onto it, alot with new games like WarHammer Online and StarCraft 2.

Well, that's all from me. Take care, guys.

Spanish and Nerdy,
Jest.

0 Shot(s):

Jest was shot at 10:07 PM