Friday, August 15, 2008
Bwaha!

Today was a boring day. I didn't do much. I'm tired. My eyes are beginning to water. I'm overlooking the system I'm building and I think I may end up making drastic changes to the rig I'm building. I'm not sure yet, but instead of getting the Tempest, I'm thinking about getting the Cosmos.

Also, instead of getting the Butterfly Heatsink CPU air cooler, I'm thinking about getting a Thermaltake Liquid Cooler. I know one thing I changed, though, for sure. Instead of getting the EVGA 9800 GTX, I'm getting the EVGA 9800 GTX+ SSC. I know FOR SURE, that part. Hell, if the EVGA 9800 GX2 drops in price, I'ma get that one instead.

Anyways, my new computer is gonna be based after how much I have saved up by the end of Oct or November. How much I have will depend if I'm getting a mid-tower case (The Tempest), which means I should just start off with an Air Cooler, since the cooling system on the Tempest case alone is pretty good. Plus, it's a mid-tower case, so it's pretty small. I don't wanna put a big liquid cooling system into it. It's going to look cluttered.

Now, if I have enough, I'll get a full-tower case (The Cosmos), which means I'll be getting the Liquid Cooling system, since it'll have enough room for it. I mean, if I do have the money, I might as well do it. Start off with the Liquid Cooling system, that is. Well, I watched both Harold and Kumar movies. They were okay. They wern't as good as I thought they'd be.

Anyways, laters, everyone.

The best,
Jest.

0 Shot(s):

Jest was shot at 12:05 PM