Monday, August 18, 2008
Pumpin' Iron!

I just got done lifting weights and doing crunches. I've been working out alot, even going running alot. I feel so healthy. Haha. I've been dieting. Not just to lose weight, but to be defined. I'm not fat or overweight in any way. I'm just dieting because I want my fat count to go away, so my lower abs start showing, again. Right now, more of my upper abs show, not so much my lower; Thus, I need to diet more and burn the "fat" off.

Anyways, I pumped alot of weights today, but my back is now hurting. I don't know what happened. I hope I didn't pull anything, or strain a muscle too much, 'cause that'll suck. I really need to stick to this routine of lifting weights. So yeah, I don't have anything really to say.

Well, I do. Remember folks, if you want any digital art done, for apparel, websites, whatever it may be. Let me know. I do charge, but it's a cheap fee. You must pay half up-front, other half when the project is finished. My fee goes by how difficult the "project" is that is granted upon me. Don't worry, I'm true to my word. If you don't like what I made, let me know, and I'll redo it free of charge (The redo is free, not the project. The project, I'll still charge for).

Just let me know.

Spanish and Nerdy,
Jest.

0 Shot(s):

Jest was shot at 12:02 AM