Sunday, August 17, 2008
A real treat!

Here's a big treat for you all. I designed some shirts for friends of mine online. I decided to post up the designs and logos. Just remember, these are copyrighted material and all rights belong to me and [PLC] (who co-own the rights to the logos and designs). If you're interested in any of these shirts, please contact me and I'll direct you to order some.

If you want me to make clothing designs, or any digital artwork, let me know. I do charge money, but I'm pretty cheap compared to other digital artists out there. So let me know if you want me to design something for you. I accept Credit Card and PayPal payments only. Let me know what you want and I'll send you the designs or artwork. If you're not satisfied, I'll redo it free-of-charge 'till I've done it the way you want.

Now, onto the shirts:

First Logo:

Photobucket

Second Logo:

(Note: This particular logo is for females.)
Photobucket

First Shirt:

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Second Shirt:

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Third Shirt:

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Fourth Shirt:

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Fifth Shirt:

Front:
Photobucket

Close-up Center Image:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

That's all I've made so far. Anyways, that's all I wanted to post about.

The number one stunner,
Jest.

0 Shot(s):

Jest was shot at 11:23 AM