Friday, January 14, 2011
2 Years and a Few Months Later.

Hai Gaiz,

That's right, I'm back and better than ever. It's been a while since I posted an entry here. I know, I know, I was supposed to show off some hardcore epic computer posts and all that, but guess what happened to me? I ended up joining the United States Air Force! Yeah, that happened and I ended up leaving Guam and now I'm living in the United States. w00t.

You know what that means, right? It means shopping at NewEgg! Bwahahaha! Anyway, I got my entire computer all set-up. It's epic. EPIC! It's pretty much a beast. Things are definitely looking up for me. I got a wifey. I got a two bedroom house. I got a brand new car, too!

Here's a picture:



Now, with no further adieu, here's my System Specs:


Motherboard: ASUS M4A87TD

Graphics Card: Sparkle GTX 460 1GB 256bit

Processor: AMD Phenom II x6 core 2.8ghz (Now OverClocked at 3.7GHz)


CPU Cooler:
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus

Hard Drive: Seagate Barricuda 1TB

Optical Drive: Lite On DVD Burner

Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 850W Modular


Memory:
G. Skill Ripjaw 4GB

Computer Case: Cooler Master HAF 922

Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium

Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder x4

Mouse: Logitech g9x

Monitor: 42" Panasonic HDTV

And now for pictures. One of the things a lot of you know, is that I'm a huge PC Elitest, but I also game on the X-Box 360 and the PlayStation 3 (Although, PC's will always be more dominant that any console out there).

Here's pictures of my Case. It originally came in Silver and Black, but I decided to Mod it a bit and I ended up painting it, Black and Yellow. I also put my Gamer Name on the left side of the Case with one of my Team's ( [Full Metal Jacket] ) over it. Right side of my case just has the "FMJ". I painted everything on the inside, as well.

Right side of my case:



Left side of my case:



Front of my case:



Inside of my case:



Now for the cream of the crop.

Here's all the parts I ordered before unboxing them:



Here's everything after installation:



Here's my Computer Set-Up:



I'm not water cooling right now. I figured I'd stay Air Cooling since my case is a Cooler Master HAF 922 and HAF stands for "High Air Flow". I got a nice Heatsink with fan, which is one of the best, if not the best, for Air Cooling. It's the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus. It's a HUGE Heatsink, though. Here's some pictures.







Now, after my installation, about two days after I set this up, I ended up OverClocking my Graphics Card. Normal Clock Speed is 700MHz, I got it OverClocked at 900MHz. Feel free to check out my OverClocking on the Shader Clocks and what not. Here's a picture of its new specs.



Now, my CPU (Processor) is already bad ass enough, being a Six Core Processor and all, but it was running at 2.8GHz, sure it's fast, but I wanted faster, so instead of going out and buying a 300+ dollar Processor, I bought my Six Core Processor on sale for less than 200 dollars. So OverClocking it saved me a few hundred dollars. Best 6 Core out on the market right now is a 3.2GHz one. I've OverClocked mine to 3.7GHz. Here's a picture of my CPU Spec.



And here are my temperatures:



Pretty damn good for just Air Cooling, if I do say so myself.

Anyway, I'll be posting more about Games in future posts, I just wanted my Come Back Post to show of what I've gotten myself into. ANyway, you Jest-a-holics take care. I'm out.

The Infamous,
Jest oNe.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Shot(s):

Jest was shot at 3:33 PM